Experience the Licart Difference
Licart can avoid some of the drawbacks that come with other topical pain treatments.
- Once-a-day dosing. Unlike other topical pain relievers that require multiple daily doses, Licart requires only 1 dose a day to effectively control acute pain.
- Fast-acting. Some topical pain relievers require several hours or days to reach their full effect. Licart offers relief within 1 to 3 hours after first application.¹
- Low systemic exposure. Many commonly prescribed oral pain relievers can be risky for many patients with medical conditions or who are taking other medications that may have a systemic (whole body) effect. Licart delivers powerful pain relief directly to where it hurts with low systemic exposure and a low incidence of adverse events.³
- Easy to administer. Other topical NSAID pain relievers (gels and liquids) require measuring out precise dosing. Licart ensures a proper dose in one easy-to-apply patch.
- No mess or unpleasant odor like other topical pain relievers. Licart sticks to where it hurts and won’t stain clothing.
- Accessible and affordable. There are multiple options to help you reduce the out-of-pocket costs for your Licart therapy with or without health insurance.